The comprehensive treatment offered in the hospital is due, in large part, to donations in kind that are received to meet the needs of our patients.
The support provided directly impacts the reduction rate of treatment abandonment, thanks to the support of people who donate food from the basic basket and nutritional products, the abandonment rate has been lowered from 42% to at least 1%, today More boys and girls have a life expectancy.
There is also a catalog of needs that includes equipment and particular inputs for pediatric cancer treatment, which are:
- Donations of Cleaning Products: disinfectant, chlorine, ball soap, dish soap, powder soap, butler paper, garbage bags, among others.
- Donations of Personal Hygiene Products: toothbrushes, bath soap, toothpaste, shampoo, gel alcohol, nail clippers, swabs, non-alcoholic body moisturizer, mouthwash, wet towels, among others.
- Donations of Food for the Shelter: rice, beans, sugar, oil, oats, incaparin, pasta, among others.
- Donations of Nutritional Products: whole milk powder, oatmeal, liquid and powdered incaparin, Ensure, Pediasure, Meal Lite, variety of atoles, baby cereals, fruit juices, fresh flavored milk, fruit compotes, sweet and savory wholemeal cookies , among others.
- White Donations: sheets, blankets, bath towels, hand towels, covers, among others.
For more information, contact:
Sara Altalef | Phone: 2328-9600 ext. 225